Alexis' Christening

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

It's been a hot minute since I updated this blog about my baby Alexis Noelle! She's 4 months old now and it really surprises me how fast time flies and how much babies grow and develop, it's magical!

My little angel got baptised at the end of May and it really is such a relief that the church event and party went by smoothly (okay, as smoothly as my parties go). It was in the (rather half-hearted) planning stages for months but we got confirmation from the church only a week and a half before the date we wanted so a lot of things had to be rushed but I'm so happy with the way things turned out and wouldn't have it any other way.

I haven't been able to make a video in months, and I severely lack the practice but here's the video I made for her christening!



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments


© 2017 Nicole Dionne. All rights reserved.